En Provence Botanical Body Oil
Transport yourself to the South of France where most of the world’s rosé wine is made. Grapefruit peel, lemon blossom, sweet geranium, and a hint of tannic green grape skin.
This scent was formerly called “Rosé”.
Please note that, we now use a more renewable and much easier/safer to recycle aluminum bottle for both body washes and body oils! Say goodbye to broken glass in the shower or mail :)
Plus, these bottles are shatterproof and provide much more product for the same (or lower) cost!
Shipping + Returns
Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S.
Flat Rate Shipping
A $7.00 flat-rate shipping fee is applied to all orders under $49.99.
International customers: Please note, our free shipping incentive only applies to customers within the Contiguous United States. We are currently only shipping international parcels to Canada, Germany, and Mexico. We are hoping to add more territories soon! The customer will be responsible for the payment of any duties connected to your orders. Please plan ahead.
Most orders ship within 3 business days of your order, starting with the first day after your order was placed. Learn more about our shipping processes here.
Returns and Exchanges
- Not in love with the scent you bought? Reach out to us here. We'd love to help!
how to use + Product Care
1. After a shower or bath, shake out a small amount of oil into your hands. A little goes quite a long way, so start small :)
2. Rub your hands together and apply as you would body lotion, paying special attention to extremely dry areas such as elbows and knees.
3. This oil can be applied to the ends of your hair as well for a sealing hair oil, or, it can also be massaged into beards!
4. For an extra luxurious bath, put a few drops in your bath water and use caution when exiting the tub.
5. Keep out of extreme heat.
6. Once empty, keep your reducer cap and get a refill bottle above (Refills coming this Fall!). Keep reusing the reducer and help limit the amount of plastic that's manufactured.
7. As with any topical product, please discontinue use if irritation occurs.
I subscribe for this and one other item so my wife can receive and have them without worrying about running out. I used to buy in bulk, sometimes with points earned through other purchases and other times if there was a sale. Not having to think about these items coming in is worth every single penny. Thanks Danielle and SD crew!
Thank you for this product. I adore the rose body oil and how it makes my skin feel post shower. However, per my sense of smell, I would prefer a stronger rose scent than the almond oil scent I smell when applying the body oil.
I love this and it smells so good!
I found this at a boutique store in Brooklyn, NY and absolutely love it. I put this on with my body butter and I'm slick for 24hours. I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Very good oil. I swim daily and it helps keep the dry skin away
Like but light
While I find the citrus top notes a little overwhelming (I would prefer floral top notes with citrus undertones), this is still a really lovely scent. I like to mix it with some unscented lotion after I get out of the shower. It's a lovely scent for the warmer months.
I would have enjoyed a stronger rose fragrance and a more “oily” feel. Used to use olive oil after baths
Hi Karen, thank you so much for your honest review! Our inspiration for this Rosé scent is the wine itself versus a pure rose scent. Rosé wine typically has a very mild rose note. If you are looking for more of a traditional rose, we'd recommend trying our Cucumber Rosewater Mineral Salt Soak!