Bourbon Botanical Body Oil
A classic, kept classy. Smoked oak wood combined with a touch of sweetness from vanilla bean and a sprinkle of spices are blended to create this all time favorite scent.
Please note that, we now use a more renewable and much easier/safer to recycle aluminum bottle for both body washes and body oils! Say goodbye to broken glass in the shower or mail :)
Plus, these bottles are shatterproof and provide much more product for the same (or lower) cost!
Shipping + Returns
Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S.
Flat Rate Shipping
A $7.00 flat-rate shipping fee is applied to all orders under $49.99.
International customers: Please note, our free shipping incentive only applies to customers within the Contiguous United States. We are currently only shipping international parcels to Canada, Germany, and Mexico. We are hoping to add more territories soon! The customer will be responsible for the payment of any duties connected to your orders. Please plan ahead.
Most orders ship within 3 business days of your order, starting with the first day after your order was placed. Learn more about our shipping processes here.
Returns and Exchanges
- Not in love with the scent you bought? Reach out to us here. We'd love to help!
how to use + Product Care
1. After a shower or bath, shake out a small amount of oil into your hands. A little goes quite a long way, so start small :)
2. Rub your hands together and apply as you would body lotion, paying special attention to extremely dry areas such as elbows and knees.
3. This oil can be applied to the ends of your hair as well for a sealing hair oil, or, it can also be massaged into beards!
4. For an extra luxurious bath, put a few drops in your bath water and use caution when exiting the tub.
5. Keep out of extreme heat.
6. Once empty, keep your reducer cap and get a refill bottle above (Refills coming this Fall!). Keep reusing the reducer and help limit the amount of plastic that's manufactured.
7. As with any topical product, please discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Quick & easy to use! Smells so great and you can dress it up with parfums!
Oh, boy, my Bourbon--body oil, that is--arrived today! I decided to buy this oil because as the cold weather drags on here in northeastern Wisconsin, my skin dries out so badly that it hurts. I used this today after a shower and O.M.G! Instant relief! And the scent! Warm, sweet, and mellow. Plus, I can still smell the scent on my fingers hours later. It's not overwhelming; it's just a light, delicious scent. Do yourselves a favor and buy this stuff because, D@MN!
Bourbon Body Oil
Having very sensitive skin, I had been using unscented lotion as an after-shave moisturizer for years. After someone gifted me a bar of Soap Distillery soap and seeing no adverse reactions, I decided to try this oil to replace the lotion.
I only need a few drops, and my skin feels great. It absorbs quickly, and smells amazing (and my wife agrees)!
This is a re-purchase. I like using it as a shaving balm on my face. The aroma and soothing effect on my face is just great!
I was skeptical of this at first but I really love this body oil. My skin feels so moisturized after I use it. I wish it came in a bigger size.
I love this oil! It's thick and moisturizing. Believe it or not, the 4oz bottle will go a long way. I love the bourbon scent. Can't wait to try the others.
Great for when you need that extra kick of moisture for your skin. The scent is quite sweet, despite cloves being present in the bottle, but certainly not unpleasant at all!