Shipping + Returns
Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S.
Flat Rate Shipping
A $7.00 flat-rate shipping fee is applied to all orders under $49.99.
International customers: Please note, our free shipping incentive only applies to customers within the Contiguous United States. We are currently only shipping international parcels to Canada, Germany, and Mexico. We are hoping to add more territories soon! The customer will be responsible for the payment of any duties connected to your orders. Please plan ahead.
Most orders ship within 3 business days of your order, starting with the first day after your order was placed. Learn more about our shipping processes here.
Returns and Exchanges
- Not in love with the scent you bought? Reach out to us here. We'd love to help!
How to Use + Product Care
1. Before you burn: Make sure to trim your wick to roughly 1/4in (6mm) before your first burn. This will increase the life of your candle.
2. While you burn: Keep that candle burning for at least an hour, or until a full wax melt pool forms. This will help prevent tunneling!
3. Be safe: Don't leave any lit candle unattended, and don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
4. Once your candle has gotten down to about 1/4in (6mm) of wax left, discard the remaining wax and recycle/reuse the jar! It is unsafe to burn a candle that is under 1/2 in height as it can cause the jar to overheat which can damage surfaces or create fire hazards.
I want to dry the liquid soap of this smell!!
We were going to give this candle as part of a gift, but not any more! This one is staying with us. Love the scent
Enjoy every moment when the the candle is lite..
It wasn’t quite what I was expecting. However, it has a nice scent
Love this grounding scent! Not too earthy - just perfect!
I bought this candle as a gift after a friend of mine had it at her house. It smells wonderful and looks great. Thanks for a fantastic product!
I love this scent so much. I first discovered the soap and body wash at my friend' store in Joshua Tree, and something about that smell, it's just so nice, so relaxing, and brings me back to earlier times. That combo of tobacco and hops really gets my endorphins flowing. Dunno why-- there's some magic in there! The candles are fantastic, and I'm actually quite addicted to them. Thanks, Soap Distillery! You have made quarantine so much more bearable.
I love the scent of Beer and Cigarettes in both soap and candle forms. The fragrance is woodsy with tones. I love the way the soap feels in my skin. Clean, fresh and moisturized. The candle burn clean and the scent lasts the entire life span of the candle. Supporting a USA small business is the icing on the cake