Beer + Cigarettes Botanical Body Oil
Our O.G. best seller! A surprisingly amazing blend of dried tobacco leaves, lavender, and hops.
Please note that, we now use a more renewable and much easier/safer to recycle aluminum bottle for both body washes and body oils! Say goodbye to broken glass in the shower or mail :)
Plus, these bottles are shatterproof and provide much more product for the same (or lower) cost!
Shipping + Returns
Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S.
Flat Rate Shipping
A $7.00 flat-rate shipping fee is applied to all orders under $49.99.
International customers: Please note, our free shipping incentive only applies to customers within the Contiguous United States. We are currently only shipping international parcels to Canada, Germany, and Mexico. We are hoping to add more territories soon! The customer will be responsible for the payment of any duties connected to your orders. Please plan ahead.
Most orders ship within 3 business days of your order, starting with the first day after your order was placed. Learn more about our shipping processes here.
Returns and Exchanges
- Not in love with the scent you bought? Reach out to us here. We'd love to help!
how to use + Product Care
1. After a shower or bath, shake out a small amount of oil into your hands. A little goes quite a long way, so start small :)
2. Rub your hands together and apply as you would body lotion, paying special attention to extremely dry areas such as elbows and knees.
3. This oil can be applied to the ends of your hair as well for a sealing hair oil, or, it can also be massaged into beards!
4. For an extra luxurious bath, put a few drops in your bath water and use caution when exiting the tub.
5. Keep out of extreme heat.
6. Once empty, keep your reducer cap and get a refill bottle above (Refills coming this Fall!). Keep reusing the reducer and help limit the amount of plastic that's manufactured.
7. As with any topical product, please discontinue use if irritation occurs.
I adore this body oil. The smell is incredible and just gets better as it warms up on my skin. I also appreciate how quickly it absorbs and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily - far better than any lotion I've ever tried. My only issue is with the bottle, as the oil does tend to drip a little down the neck after use, making the bottle a bit slippery and sometimes pooling at the bottom on my shelf. It would be great if this came with an eyedropper top for an easier and less messy application!
I rub this oil into my beard after showering and it has worked just as well as other products specifically marketed as "beard oil" from less appealing vendors. I love the Beer + Cigarettes scent from Soap Distillery and I feel great about supporting this company's mission.
Love the beer and cigarettes body oil. A little goes a long way when applying so the bottle should last a while. The scent is not overpowering and lasts through most of the day.
I love this body oil. It smells so great. I use it on my hair. I love that I can just wipe the rest on my arms after I am done using it in my hair. No goopy hair product that I don't need to wash off my hands.
I love this scent. I wish it was in lotion, roller body oil, bath wash. Everything! Lol
Not a big fan of beer or cigarettes, but I can’t get enough of this earthy scent.
The Beer & Cigs body oil is perfect for retaining skin moisture while also smelling great. It is a bit thicker (think beard oil) to spread but it works great and lasts all day. I use it in the morning right after a shower, and at night for my really rough areas (hands, elbows, etc). I’ll definitely be buying more and and other scents.
Sinks really nicely into my skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Love the smell- not crazy overpowering so someone with a sensitive nose can handle it. Super happy to add this to my skin care routine :)