Join Our Team!
- Operating filling machines for products
- Filling product into jars or bottles
- Post-Production Labeling and Capping
- Melting waxes and butters
- Hand pouring candles
- Wicking jars in preparation for candle pouring process
- Keeping stock organized and easily accessible for our shipping crew
- Shaving and boxing soap
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 7-8 hours a day
- Must be consistently on time
- Attention to detail
- Consistent work availability
- Strong communication
- Physical strength, this job may require repeated lifting of 50+ lbs
- Positive energy
- Self-motivated to perform well
- Ability to take direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- A knack for working with machinery
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Experience in food preparation, service industry, or other manual labor positions is ideal.
- Paid Holidays
- Large discounts on products
- Sick Pay
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply here! Prepare to upload a resumé along with a cover page. We're looking forward to reviewing your application!
Soap Distillery is an equal opportunity employer that provide opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.